List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: I can't get my po-files compiled
From:       "Heiko Evermann" <Heiko.Evermann () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-06-22 13:21:26

Hi Krzysztof,
> AFAIK, with unsermake .mo files are compiled during "make install",
> directly into their installation directory.
>
> Regards
Thanks a lot. This is indeed working. But it is a very unorthodox way of
doing so. At the time of cvs, make used to transform *.po into *.gmo. Now I
cannot compile the files without installing them.

This is against all unix install script that I know. They all compile with
"make" and install with "make install". I think, usually I can live with
that, but I would almost consider this behaviour to be a bug.

Kind regards,

Heiko Evermann

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail gratis + 3 Ausgaben stern gratis
++ Jetzt anmelden & testen ++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail ++