List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    I can't get my po-files compiled
From:       "Heiko Evermann" <Heiko.Evermann () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-06-22 12:05:34

Hi everyone,

I have some troble with the po-files since the structures were changed to
subversion.

I followed the instructions from
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-i18n-doc&m=111676819007077&w=2

i.e.

mkdir l10n
cd l10n
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/stable/l10n/scripts
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/stable/l10n/nds
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/stable/l10n/templates

./scripts/autogen.sh nds
cd nds
./configure
make
sudo make install

Configure works fine. Make complains that I should do unsermake all.
But neither "make" nor "unsermake all" will transform any po-file to a
gmo-file.  Nothing is compiled. The script returns almost immediately
without any error message.

I am using Suse 9.3 (fresh installed).

Any ideas?

Kind regards,

Heiko Evermann

--
Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail gratis + 3 Ausgaben stern gratis
++ Jetzt anmelden & testen ++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/promail ++