List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: K3b stable branch
From:       Lauri Watts <lauri () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-06-20 7:32:41

On Sunday 19 June 2005 23.12, Erik K. Pedersen wrote:
> Onsdag den 15. juni 2005 12:13 skrev Sebastian Trueg:
> > Hi dear translation teams,
> >
> > I just branched the stable (0.12) k3b translations to
> > branches/stable/l10n/<lang>/messages(docmessages)/extragear-multimedia
> >
> > You may now fix and complete translations there and I will create a new
> > k3b-i18n package whenever I release a k3b bugfix.
> > K3b trunk is open for new strings again.
> >
> > Thanks a lot,
> > Sebastian
>
> I have updated the documentation pot-files, but i can't produce the new
> Danish docbooks without the English documentation. I thought I saw
> somewhere this had been fixed, but I am not getting it with svn up

There is something wrong with the k3b releases tarballs to.  The English docs
are apparently not installing to the correct place (I'm fairly sure this is
the problem that came up earlier, where the docs are *not* in a directory
named k3b/ but the Makefile.am has KDE_DOCS=AUTO (result - english docs are
not installed into a subdirectory, and are therefore not available at all
from KHelpcenter either)

Regards,
--
Lauri Watts