List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: line wrapping
From:       Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes <gaute () verdsveven ! com>
Date:       2005-06-11 11:51:09

Den 10. jun 2005 kl. 16:29 skrev Stephan Kulow:
> Well, the whole idea behind switching away from the perl script was
> speed
> and your patch doesn't look as if it would make it fly :)

Have you considered the Python compiler? (I think it's called "psyco".)

> At least you could verify we're at a '<' before you start the loop
> over the
> tags. Other than that I see no harm done.

Good point. I made it so that we could wrap before anything, not only
tags, but that's of course very inefficient. We could also shorten
the tag list if that makes a significant difference. Some tags are
hardly used at all.

Regards,
  Gaute Hvoslef Kvalnes