List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Re[2]: branches/KDE/3.4/kdenetwork/kopete/protocols/jabber
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2005-05-31 13:46:41

Any particular file or all files?

If it is a particular file, please check it with
msgfmt -o /dev/null --check file.po

You could also look at ftp://i18n.kde.org/logs get the lastest log (in the
format yymmdd where y for year, m for month, d for day) and check for files
in your language. (So for today it is ftp://i18n.kde.org/logs/050531.log )

Have a nice day!