List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Konversation i18n string freeze
From:       Ismail Donmez <ismail () kde ! org ! tr>
Date:       2005-05-31 5:40:46

Hi all,

Effective this minute Konversation is in i18n freeze for 0.18 release. We made
a great effort to make documentation more complete so please try to complete
your Konversation translations for your language.

Freeze is effective until June 6 24:00 CET. After that I will grab the latest
i18n & source tarball and make a release.

Withe Best Regards,
ismail dönmez on behalf of the Konversation developers

--
They say people don't believe in heroes anymore