2005 m. Gegužės 29 d., Sekmadienis 01:00, Itai Seggev rašė: > I had this problem also, using Debian Sid. I had to remove all versions > of automake besides 1.9 before it would work. (i.e., have automake1.9 > installed and set as the default alternative for automake is not > enough, you need to remove all other automake packages). > > This would appear to be some sort of bug in the script. Perhaps coolo > or someone else can fix it? I have no knowledge of how automake > actually works, so I can't even offer a patch. :( > > --Itai Thank you Itai, I did have automake 1.6 and 1.9 installed. I removed 1.6 now, but I have no need to reinstall from source, cause I did that already "the old way". When I try it, I will write the results. Donatas