List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: installing language from source after the svn repo. structure
From:       Itai Seggev <is+translation () cs ! hmc ! edu>
Date:       2005-05-28 22:00:59

I had this problem also, using Debian Sid. I had to remove all versions
of automake besides 1.9 before it would work. (i.e., have automake1.9
installed and set as the default alternative for automake is not
enough, you need to remove all other automake packages).

This would appear to be some sort of bug in the script. Perhaps coolo
or someone else can fix it? I have no knowledge of how automake
actually works, so I can't even offer a patch. :(

--Itai

--
Itai

Itai Seggev, University of Chicago, Department of Physics

In 1997 a group of programmers started writing a desktop environment
to fix a travesty they didn't create.  Their program promptly found
its way onto un*x systems everywhere. Today, still opposed by a
software monopolist, they survive as soldiers of fortune.  If you share
their vision, if you know you can help, and if you can connect to
internet, maybe you can join... the K-Team.