I suppose that you have not received any answer, as this is not the right place to discuss original documentation problems. (kde-i18n-doc is about translations.) So the best is probably that you enter your wish/bug into KDE Bugs: http://bugs.kde.org Have a nice day! On Thursday 26 May 2005 13:56, Nicolas Ternisien wrote: > Hello everybody! > > I am a KDE user since 2 years, and I use it everyday on my old notepad. > > The KDE 3.4 Manuals are now using a very big logo at the head of each > document, and it generally takes more than 30% of my little screen > (1024x768). As KDE is also made for little screens, I would like to > know if it is possible to reduce the size of this KDE logo. > > Thank you. > > Nicolas