List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: SVN: wrong password?
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2005-05-27 11:15:32

You are still listed in the file kde-common/accounts . Therefore it should
work.

I see two possible problems:
- you have changed the protocol. You used SSH, now you use https
- the SVN client uses another way to encode the password than on the original
computer where you generated the password for KDE CVS.

In any way, if you have still problems, please email to the Sysadmins:
sysadmin@kde.org
They are the people to contact in case of such problems.

(If it is urgent for you to get the files, you can download by anonymous SVN
and then use "svn switch --relocate" to switch to your account when it will
work again. SVN can switch between servers easier than CVS. (For CVS, it was
a hack, in SVN, it is official.))

Have a nice day!