List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    which program uses which po files?
From:       Seulkiro Park <sparkworks () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-25 3:04:49

Hello,

Does anyone know how to identify a program which uses
particular po files, only based on po files?

The problem is that I hve a bunch of po files to be translated
into Korean. And some of them might not be used at all in
our kde system. So that I thought if I know which program
uses certain po files in advance, I could avoid translating
po files which would never be used in the system.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

--