List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Internationalization
From:       "R.F. Pels" <ruurd () tiscali ! nl>
Date:       2005-05-22 17:58:01

On Sunday 22 May 2005 18.14, Rinse de Vries wrote:
> Op zondag 22 mei 2005 14:04, schreef R.F. Pels:

>> What bothers me is the unclarity of the situation. I'd prefer a more
>> transparent solution.
>
> I understand, but what is unclear about the GPL?

That's not the point. GPL is clear enough. Let's bring everything under it and
we're done. What Linspire chooses to do with others under other licenses
should be kept out of this.

--
R.F. Pels,  3e Rompert 118,  5233 AL  's-Hertogenbosch,  The Netherlands
+31736414590       ruurd@tiscali.nl        http://home.tiscali.nl/~ruurd