List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: installing language from source after the svn repo. structure
From:       Hasso Tepper <hasso () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-05-22 13:23:03

Donatas G. wrote:
> It would be very nice if someone who understands the changes made would give
> step by step instructions as to how to install a language from source. I am
> no programmer, and perhaps I don't understand how to do it, but I really need
> to make sure the translations my team members did gets into kde 3.4.1

Current 3.4 stuff is in the l10n stable branch in the subversion:

mkdir l10n
cd l10n
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/stable/l10n/scripts
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/stable/l10n/<your_language_code>
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/stable/l10n/templates

If you intend to generate documentation (docbooks) from po files, you need
documentation directory as well:

svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/stable/l10n/documentation

To compile and install translations:

./scripts/autogen.sh <your_language_code>
cd <your_language_code>
./configure
make
sudo make install