List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: installing language from source after the svn repo. structure
From:       "Donatas G." <ziogelis77 () takas ! lt>
Date:       2005-05-22 12:43:31

2005 m. May 22 d., Sunday 15:23, Nicolas Goutte rašė:

> > The familiar command sequence:
> >
> >      make -f Makefile.cvs
>
> As far as I have understood, the call for Makefile.cvs is now a call to the
> script l10n/scripts/autogen.sh

It would be very nice if someone who understands the changes made would give
step by step instructions as to how to install a language from source. I am
no programmer, and perhaps I don't understand how to do it, but I really need
to make sure the translations my team members did gets into kde 3.4.1

The instruction above did not work:

ziogelis77@pieva:~/stable/l10n$ make -f scripts/autogen.sh
scripts/autogen.sh:3: *** missing separator.  Stop.