List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    installing language from source after the svn repo. structure change
From:       "Donatas G." <ziogelis77 () takas ! lt>
Date:       2005-05-22 12:02:30

How do I install the language from svn sources? It seems a lot has changed in
the structure of directories....

https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/stable/l10n/
(that is where from the kde 3.4.1 will be taken as a snapshot tomorrow,
right?)

and the build module admin and the files required for build are missing.

The familiar command sequence:

     make -f Makefile.cvs && ./configure && make && make install

does not seem  to be working - the Makefile.cvs is missing.... The tools for
testing the translation for mistakes are also missing...

Maybe I badly missed something that everyone else got, but I am really
frustrated; I do want to update the repository with the files the team
members are sending me, but I am afraid to make mistakes.

Were the instructions on how to do COMMON TASKS upon the SVN sources structure
change posted somewhere, that I missed?

--
Donatas Glodenis
http://dgvirtual.kikilis.evs.lt