List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: new l10n templates structures
From:       Rinse de Vries <rinsedevries () kde ! nl>
Date:       2005-05-22 3:41:45

Op zaterdag 21 mei 2005 22:17, schreef Giovanni Venturi:
> Hello, cause of "catalogmanager" you can't separate the templates into 2
> different directories:
> - messages
> - docmessages
I created my own catalog structure using symlinks :)

In cvs, HEAD and branch were in the same tree, but in svn, they are seperate
trees.
To combine them into one tree for catalog manager, i created one using
symlinks.
Works perfectly, except for the fact that catalogmanager does not show the cvs
status of the files, everything works like before the move to svn.

For checkouts and commits, i use eSVN

Rinse