List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translators How-to on i18n.kde.org
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2005-05-21 13:03:46

Op donderdag 19 mei 2005 22:39, schreef Lauri Watts:
> I'm almost certain that I saw someone was already working on updating this
> document. If I am not dreaming that, could whoever it was please speak up?

Yes, I prepared a chapter. But the thing I wrote is already outdated by the
conversion to svn and restructuring of the layout of the repository.  Feel
free to use parts of it if usefull [1]

> If nobody is, are there any volunteers to help out?

I'm pretty busy with my daytime work and evenings with digiKam. I'ld love to
help out on this, but it would be unrealistic to agree to help on it anytime
soon.

I hope anyone else is able to help.

Tom
[1] http://www.omat.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=14&Itemid=42
--
http://www.kde.nl | irc: {toma}

["smime.p7s" (application/pkcs7-signature)]