List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE 3.4.1 Schedule
From:       Spiros Georgaras <sngeorgaras () otenet ! gr>
Date:       2005-05-10 13:49:03

On Tuesday 10 May 2005 13:30 Stephan Binner wrote:
> Hello,
>
> let us do a KDE 3.4.1 release: tagging will happen 23th May 2005 so the
> last day for translations and bugfixes will be Sunday, 22th May 2005.
> Tarballs for packagers should be available shortly after, release one week
> after tagging.
>
> Maintainers please increase your app version number and add them to
> Bugzilla.
>
> Bye,
>    Steve
Hi

I am under the impression that the tarball kde-i18n-el-3.4.1.tar.bz2 (the i18n
tarball for Greek language for 3.4.1) will be created as a snapshot of 23th
May 2005 contents of the 3.4 branch. And then we will keep working on 3.4
branch

What I mean is: do I need to make a merge from current 3.4 BRANCH back to HEAD
in this situation?

Sorry for the 'stupid' question but this is the first time I do this so I'm
asking just to be in the safe side...

Kind regards
Spiros