List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: SVN and non-recursive checkout
From:       Kim Enkovaara <embo () mpoli ! fi>
Date:       2005-05-05 7:44:20

>> svn co https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/KDE/kde-common/admin
>
> This is anonymous checkout, which currently works accidentally, but not for
> long anymore.
>
> please use https://accountname@svn.kde.org/..

Should the checkouts work at the moment? I get the following errors. And
I'm quite sure about the password (found it out with cvs-unscrable and
took out the two first letters and the password and the password)

~/src/kdecvs/3.4BR_svn# svn checkout
https://kenkovaa@svn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.4/kdebase
Authentication realm: <https://svn.kde.org:443> Authorization Realm
Password for 'root':
Authentication realm: <https://svn.kde.org:443> Authorization Realm
Username: kenkovaa
Password for 'kenkovaa':
Authentication realm: <https://svn.kde.org:443> Authorization Realm
Username: kenkovaa
Password for 'kenkovaa':
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.4/kdebase'
svn: PROPFIND of '/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.4/kdebase': authorization
failed (https://svn.kde.org)

Regards,

--Kim