List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: difficult KPresenter string
From:       Federico Zenith <zenith () chemeng ! ntnu ! no>
Date:       2005-04-21 7:37:58

Alle 19:39, mercoledì 20 aprile 2005, Funda Wang ha scritto:
> Federico> Maybe these should be given different names?
> Here is my 2 cents.
>
> "Outline" has special meaning in Office applications: the schema of a
> document, which is often presented in the form of a treeview.
>
> For the lines outside an object, "Border" is more preferred.

Should we suggest the KPresenter developers to change it this way? The way it
is in the .pot file is very misleading. Some are clearly the border, some are
clearly the scheme, but others are a bit fuzzy.
Do you think this justifies a freeze break? I would be for it, it's plenty of
time until June.

Cheers,
-Federico