List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: userguide_kde-for-admins and boilerplate
From:       Philip Rodrigues <philip.rodrigues () chch ! ox ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2005-04-18 21:18:52

That reminds me: there's an untranslateable section in that file, which is
corrected (commented out) in revision 1.22. If you have problems with the
messages that don't make sense, you can use that revision for your
translations (I'm told there is a way to do this without having to backport
the revision).

If any teams have problems with this file, please tell us.

Phil