On Monday 21 March 2005 09:30 pm, Gary Cramblitt wrote: > When I was preparing KTTSD for internationalization, I made many mistakes. > Most of the translators were very patient with me, which I thank them for. > > In an effort to avoid these mistakes in the future by other KDE > programmers, I have enhanced the KDE i18n howto. I have committed this to http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/kdeqt/kde3arch/kde-i18n-howto.html There are still a few TODOs in there. If anyone has answers, please let me know. Any other comments or corrections are welcome. Thanks. -- Gary Cramblitt (aka PhantomsDad) KDE Text-to-Speech Maintainer http://accessibility.kde.org/developer/kttsd/index.php