List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    urgent change in Lithuanian translation for KDE 3.4.0
From:       Donatas Glodenis <ziogelis77 () takas ! lt>
Date:       2005-02-26 9:03:50

I would like to urgently change one string in kdeutils/kcmlaptop.po for the
KDE 3.4.0 release Lithuanian translation:

kde-i18n/lt/messages/kdeutils/kcmlaptop.po
The string
"&Logout"
is translated
"ziogelis77@takas.ltziogelis77@takas.ltziogelis77@takas.lt"

Which is my e-mail repeated three times :). It is a string that appears when
you press logout after you have logged in with startx command, and it should
really scare users... I don't even understand how it happened... I am sorry.

The string shoud be translated
"&Išsiregistruoti"

Should I do that, and, how can I do that?

Donatas Glodenis
Lithuanian translation coordinator