List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Typo (?) in doc/faq_kdeapps.po
From:       Henrique Pinto <henrique.pinto () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2005-02-22 13:32:13

Em Ter 22 Fev 2005 10:12, a.celli@jumpy.it escreveu:
> I suppose we have to change "does not install" in "puts" giving:
> If the &kde; install puts  these fonts in a directory
> that already exists (&eg; <filename class=\"directory\">/usr/share/fonts</
> filename>) then you must add this directory to the configuration file

If those fonts are installed in an existing directory, such
as /usr/share/fonts, that directory is very probably already in the
configuration file. If the fonts are installed in a directory that did not
exist previous to that, then the newly-created directory should be added to
the configuration file. The sentence might be confusing, but isn't wrong.

BTW, shouldn't "folder" be used instead of "directory"?

--
 Henrique Pinto
 henrique.pinto@kdemail.net