List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: New files
From:       Rinse de Vries <rinsedevries () kde ! nl>
Date:       2005-02-22 9:15:18

Op dinsdag 22 februari 2005 00:33, schreef Pino Toscano:
> So a normal translator is forced to use development versions of
> translation tools? Especially so-recent versions?
> IMHO this isn't acceptable.

I think that is the problem with 'bleeding edge translations' there is always
the chance that it is neccesary to use bleeding edge software..

I remember the release of kde 2.0, where it was neccesary to use an utf-8
editor, while no such editor was available at that time (at least not in the
stable branch) :o)

Rinse