List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: New files
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2005-02-21 23:45:23

Op dinsdag 22 februari 2005 00:33, schreef Pino Toscano:
> Pedro Morais ha scritto:
> > I think you also have to update your po2xml because of an userguide fix
> > for 1 or 2 days ago, it's in kdesdk/poxml.
>
> And moreover, in this period translators are very busy to finish their
> translations, and they can't waste precious time to recompile KDE to
> have "the latest version on his translation tool".

For your information:
- remove the poxml package from your distribution
- and compile only kdesdk/poxml

That is it

Tom

ps. I'm not commenting on the "not acceptable" part, only telling you what the
solution is.
--
http://www.kde.nl | irc: {toma} | jabber: toma@jabber.kovoks.nl
Fingerprint: 0A86 039A 2393 9A86 51DC 2628 7204 244F D185 450F