Søndag 20 februar 2005 10:01 skrev Stephan Kulow: > Am Sonntag 20 Februar 2005 15:47 schrieb Stephan Kulow: > > Interesting. The change that triggered this was an innocent entity. I > > guess, the problem is that partinfo is unknown to xml2pot. I look into > > it. > > OK, I had to adapt poxml a bit. This might have effect on some other > docbook files, I don't know. But in any case, you have to have the latest > version now to use update_xml > > Greetings, Stephan I just tested it and it works, but I guess the pot-files from the docbooks have not been produced for a while, so at this stage I will just leave the Danish docbooks the way it is. I hope not too many get caught not having run update_xml Erik