List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE in Tamasheq
From:       "Israel Ag Nouh Yattara" <israelagnouhyattara () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-19 1:40:04

<P>To any person interested in helping me translate KDE in&nbsp;Tamasheq: a language \
spoken in Timbuktu, MALI ( West Africa ) BELIEVE IT OR NOT, IT IS A REAL TOWN AND I \
COME FROM IT. I&nbsp;am really inspired by this idea and would be greatful for any \
help I might receive. I am brushing up on the online tutorials from KDE.org. Anyways, \
I am just a 19yr. old student ( freshman majoring in Computer Service Technology ) I \
am willing to do anything that is necessary to get started the translation - I will \
supply all the words and their correspondance in English if necessary. Thanks in \
advance, and please provide me with any advice or comments you might have. Peace and \
Love. Israel Y.<BR><BR><BR></P> <DIV>
<P><FONT color=#003333>"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, \
and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in \
the opposite direction." - <EM>Albert Einstein</EM></FONT></P></DIV></div></html>