List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDiff3-0.9.87 with Unicode-support is available
From:       a.celli () jumpy ! it
Date:       2005-02-03 10:35:33

ML
>> few weeks before. ;-)
>> If you did, I'd done an effort to complete translation before release.
>>
>> bye, Andrea Celli
>
>Hi Andrea,
>
>I know that in theory I should inform you first, give you time for
>translations and only then inform the rest of the world. But since I think
>testing by real users is as important and can start at the same time, I
don't
>think that my approach is a big disadvantage.
>
>And most string-translations are still valid anyway, because I didn't change

Doc's translation is completely lost, if isn't complete!
In my case, I've transtated it at 86%. If I had few days, I could complete
translation without pain. Now, all my work leaves in a corner untill next
release.
If next time you change a string few days before release an you don't get
a warning
to transllators, my translation can't be used again!
I think i'm not the only translator in this situation.

bye, andrea