List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KDE l10n in Assamese language (ISO 639-1: as , ISO 639-2: asm )
From:       Bhaskar Dutta <bhaskiemail () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2005-01-31 19:57:27

Hi,
 I am interested in starting the KDE translation team in the assamese
language. There is no assamese team present in
http://i18n.kde.org/teams/index.php.
We have already formed a team for KDE l10n at http://www.luit.org.  I would
like to know how to officially get the team integrated to the KDE l10n
project.
Please send me the relevant details on how to join.

I would also request any assamese developers on this mailing list to kindly
join the Luit Project and start contributing to it.
The Luit mailing lists are at:

regards,
Bhaskar

--

 Bhaskar Dutta ( bhaskar at luit dot org)
 bhaskie @ irc.freenode.net #linux-india #luit
 www.luit.org : Free Software Localization in Assamese