List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: What's scripty up to?
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-01-30 20:47:10

On Sunday 30 January 2005 21:39, Federico Zenith wrote:
> Hi,
> there is something fishy going on with .pot files. Scripty is inputting random
> translations into them. Look for instance the Quanta documentation:
> http://webcvs.kde.org/kde-i18n/templates/docs/kdewebdev/quanta_debugging-quanta.pot?rev=1.3&view=log
>
> It has most of its messages translated into Portuguese. I found a Danish
> string in kfilereplace.pot right beside.
>
> Is there something bad going on? Has some bad guy taken control of scripty?

Yep, I was the bad guy. I discovered the breakage less than an hour ago,
it's all fixed now. Sorry about this.

BTW for a few days I've been cleaning up things in kde-i18n HEAD to ensure that
every .po file has a corresponding .pot file, applying any renaming or merging
of .po file in order to not lose translations. Still more to do in that area.
If you run check_po_files you'll now see any such "orphaned" .po file.