List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: IRMA
From:       Eduard Werner <edi.werner () gmx ! de>
Date:       2005-01-29 19:50:09

Sobotu 29 januara 200519:18, Gregory Mokhin pisaše:
> I doubt they want start from 0. Look at
>
> http://info.linspire.com/mailers/mm/languages.html
>
> How do they get these nice ~90% for Russian? And for other languages?
> Roughly corresponds to the percentage of Russian KDE translation,
> accumulated since 1999.
> Erik Kjær Pedersen wrote:
> > Lørdag 29 januar 2005 13:21 skrev Matthias Schulz:
> >>I read a discussion and there was brought up that in the legal stuf is
> >>something like: "...all the translations go under copyright of
> >> linspire..." . There that was considered unacceptable. I did not dig
> >> into that  deeper.

Where did they get those translations from, I wonder? I am not aware that
anybody of my translation team (and there are only two people there) would
work  for them and still I can see an Upper Sorbian Translation. I  suspect
it is *my* translation work for KDE they are using and that will be the case
for most languages here ...

Where do they state that it is their copyright?

Cheers

Edi