List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re[2]: IRMA
From:       Funda Wang <fundawang () linux ! net ! cn>
Date:       2005-01-29 18:36:52

Matthias> I read a discussion and there was brought up that in the legal stuf is
Matthias> something like: "...all the translations go under copyright of linspire..." .
Matthias> There that was considered unacceptable.
My two cents. I'll work for linspire only if linspire hire me & pay me,
because it requires I give up the intellectual rights.