List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Plural forms in KStars
From:       "Pjetur G. Hjaltason" <pjetur () pjetur ! net>
Date:       2005-01-25 22:33:41

Þann (Þriðjudagur 25. janúar 2005 22:10) skrifaði Pino Toscano
> Gérard Delafond ha scritto:
> > Should'nt these be plural forms ?
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> > Night duration: %1 hours
>
> IMHO there's no place when the night is long about one hour ;-)

Bug here?

Set position to Reykjavik Iceland (where I am :-). time/date to 25 of June and
you will get 26:54 hours of Night duration !!

Sunset 1:03 - Sunrise 3:58

From what I have experienced there is NO night at that time of year :-)
Even less if you go further north.

Time zone is shifted here so we are always on GMT - about 1:30h from "correct
time" (does not matter here - either there is sun - or not :-)

So yes, there can be less than 1 hour of day or night !

Regards
Pjetur