List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Krecipes 0.7... coming soon
From:       "Jason K" <fungmeista () linuxosuser ! com>
Date:       2005-01-25 1:34:31

Hello,

This is just a quick message for Krecipes translators (current or future
;) that we are only a couple days away from a new stable release.
Translations have to be done by Friday, February 11th in order for their
language support to be included in this release.  If you have any
questions or concerns please feel free to e-mail me.

Thanks for all your support!

-Jason Kivlighn