List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Gwenview string freeze
From:       Aurelien Gateau <aurelien.gateau () free ! fr>
Date:       2005-01-24 0:04:19

Hello,

I'd like to announce that Gwenview string are now frozen until February 26th.
Since this new release happens during the KDE 3.4 release, do not hesitate to
tell me if you are too busy with KDE and need a later deadline.

Unfortunately the application documentation is not ready yet (I'm going to
work on it until release), so don't bother translating it when it starts to
appear on the CVS.

Please CC me in your replies: I will check this list regularly, but I'm not
subscribed to it.

Regards,
  Aurélien