List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: What about l10n KDE web-sites family?
From:       Claudiu Costin <claudiuc () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-01-12 0:14:30

          Dear Andrei,

On Marţi 11 Ianuarie 2005 12:33, Черепанов Андрей wrote:
> I read translation documentation on i18n.kde.org, but I don't understand is
> there easy way to translate and show core KDE sites (kde.org, i18n.kde.org,
> pim.kde.org and so on) on local language? I know< there is difficult to make
> behaviour: english user view English site, Russian user view kde.org on
> Russian. In what translations may help?

  i18n.kde.org is targeted to translators which should already know some
English at least to read comfortably. Nobody stop you to take content
from i18n.kde.org and translate it for Russian i18n web site.
I suggest translating first KDE Translation  HOW-TO
   http://i18n.kde.org/translation-howto/   (on-line)
   http://i18n.kde.org/sitedoc.html   (lot of formats & docs)

For other KDE web sites I can't comment on.

kind regards,
--
Claudiu Costin, claudiuc@kde.org
Linux-KDE Romania http://www.ro.kde.org