List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: pot-files
From:       Lauri Watts <lauri () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-01-11 3:18:05

On Tuesday 11 January 2005 01:01, Erik Kjær Pedersen wrote:
> Is anybody producing the pot-files for the docbooks at the moment?

Second query for the day about it, so I suspect not, and Malcolm is apparently
busy.  Life happens to the best of us.

I'll run it tomorrow, but not tonight. Committing a few dozen files at 4 am
after being up 36 hours, has proven to be a really stupid thing to do, at
least the last few times I've tried it.  This run looks like it'll need some
hand massaging to deal with the big moves that have gone on lately.

Regards,
--
Lauri Watts
KDE Documentation: http://docs.kde.org