List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Untranslatable timezones
From:       Lukáš_Tinkl <lukas () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-01-09 9:53:55

Dne so 8. ledna 2005 23:58 Gérard Delafond napsal(a):
> Hi all !
>
> On my Makdrake 10.1 + kde 3.3.2, many towns in timezones are
> untranslatable, all in America/Argentina (they seem untranslated in latest
> snapshot as well) :

In kdesdk/scripts/ there's a little Python script that converts the timesone
names into a POT file. You can try to generate the timezone list on your
system and merge it with the one in kde-i18n/templates.

--
Lukáš Tinkl <lukas@kde.org>
KDE developer

A long-forgotten loved one will appear soon. Buy the negatives at any price.