List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kverbos.pot?
From:       Marek Laane <bald () starman ! ee>
Date:       2005-01-04 10:51:04

Ühel kaunil päeval (teisipäev, 4. jaanuar 2005 12:35) pani Erik Kjær Pedersen
kirja järgmised tarkusesõnad:
> Do we indeed want it both in kdenonbeta and in kdeedu?
>
> Erik

As far as I can remember, the maintainer wanted to rework application, so I
assume there is no sense to translate kdenonbeta version - anyway it will be,
sometimes, back in kdeedu. But kdeedu version is the only version one can use
now, I think (well, and the only one what makes sense to translate).

Marek Laane