Tirsdag 21 december 2004 01:13 skrev George Staikos: > Ok, the other option was to release the code in HEAD.  We will have to do > this without translations though.  It will not be considered a major > release.   We really need a solution for keg translations though.  I don't > see how apps can do bugfix releases with translations otherwise. > > -- A branch has to exist for the keg programs as well, but there gets to be so many branch names that it is a real burden to remember them all, hence my wish to somehow have a common branch name which would make this trivial, but as I said, I don't know whether it is technically possible. Erik