List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: How to compile and install  i18n/lt  from CVS sources?
From:       "Malcolm Hunter" <malcolm.hunter () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-12-20 18:01:15

> Hi Nicolas,
> > More correct would be:
> >
> > echo "nds" > inst-apps
> >
> > It is for defining the "installed applications", so for kde-i18n the
> > languages to install (localy on your computer.)
> OK, I did not know that. It would be great if such tricks get documented
> somewhere, because the question pops up every now and then. For those who
> do
> not have broadband access, downloading all of kde-i18n is much too time
> consuming. (As a sidenote: Isn't the danger the same? Once you commit
> inst-apps, everyone else is in trouble.)

You would have to do "cvs add inst-apps" first which is very unlikely to
happen. Committing a modified subdirs only requires a "cvs ci" at kde-i18n
level.

Regards,
Malcolm

--
KDE Proof Reading Team
KDE British English Translation Team

http://i18n.kde.org/teams/info/en_GB

+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION für Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben