List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE Hausa Translation
From:       Adeniyi Ahmed Onibudo <aaonibz () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-12-08 15:30:50

Hi,

as a second attempt i will ike to initiate the affort to start the Hausa translation. \
I have made an earlier request to check if somebody was already working on Hausa \
language but got no reply from the mailing list kde-i18n-doc@kde.org.
Thanks

Adeniyi  Onibudo

Adeniyi Ahmed Onibudo <aaonibz@yahoo.com> wrote:
 I will like to initiate an effort to be the coordinator
 for the translation of KDE to the Hausa language but didn't get
 any reply from this mailing list.  Please
 kindly inform me  if anybody is already working on your language.

Adeniyi Ahmed