Alle 22:28, luned́ 6 dicembre 2004, Bozidar Proevski scrisse: > Hello to all on the list > > I was wondering if any of you have done a diff between files of different > branches of a translation? For example, if I work on a file in HEAD and I > want to copy my changes (but only the changed strings that exist in both > files) over to the same file in KDE_3_3_BRANCH, so that I wouldn't have to > change things in both files... > > Any suggestions? > > Greetings Bozidar May be I didn't understood, but I use this procedure in quite similar situations msgmerge -C website.po my-last.po file.pot > new.po Andrea