List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: will there be kde 3.3.3 ?
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-12-03 11:01:42

Am Friday 03 December 2004 11:27 schrieb Donatas:
> will there be kde 3.3.3 ? I am wondering what to do with Lithuanian
> translation, whether we should push it now (currently it is a little
> below the requirements for getting into the release) or wait till the
> KDE 3.4 message freeze. If there will not be kde 3.3.3  (and it is not
> listed in the
> http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.3-release-plan.html
> release plan), I wonder if it is worth translating it now....

I would estimate the chances for a 3.3.3 at 40% right now. It highly depends
on the value another 3.3 release adds - while 3.4 is in beta. If you finish your
translation, it's another bonus point that would increase the chances for
another release. I know, this is recursive - but I thought I tell you ;)

Greetings, Stephan