List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Translations
From:       Erik =?iso-8859-1?q?Kj=E6r_Pedersen?= <erik () binghamton ! edu>
Date:       2004-11-24 23:27:05

Onsdag 24 november 2004 15:52 skrev George Staikos:
> ry, for Kst. :-)

As far as translations is concerned it would be good to have something called
BRANCH and something called HEAD which could then evolve into the system we
are used to. I never touch the old branches, only the stable branch and HEAD,
and it would be an advantage both in the koffice stuff, arts and
kdeextragear* to have something that at any given moment was labeled as
BRANCH preparing for the next stable release and HEAD preparing for the
future, rather than this messy situation we have now.

Erik