List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Templates
From:       "Malcolm Hunter" <malcolm.hunter () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-11-20 18:46:55

> Hello,
>
> Question about the template generation for the docbooks. Is the 'script'
> in
> the templates/docs folder the script which is used for this?
>
> Are there any objections if I run/commit the changed templates?
>
> Reason for this is simple: when for example konversation announced a
> message
> freeze, one of our translators started to translate right away. But
> because
> the right template is (still) missing that leads to problems which could
> be
> avoided if I could commit the right template.

When possible (which is most of the time) I update the templates on Sunday
evening. This is to allow all weekend for people to commit changes to the
documents. However, if you want me to update the templates at any other
time, please just send me an email.

I seem to remember you need to have the correct version of gettext,
otherwise it messes up the formatting of the templates.. Lauri?

Regards,
Malcolm

--
KDE Proof Reading Team
KDE British English Translation Team

http://i18n.kde.org/teams/info/en_GB

GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!