Am Sunday 14 November 2004 23:04 schrieb Malcolm Hunter: > On Sunday 14 Nov 2004 20:58, Erik Kjær Pedersen wrote: > > there is a string "Win" that refers to the Win-key on the keyboard. It > > would be really nice if something like that had a translator comment since > > Win of course most obviously has a completely different meaning and I have > > just discovered I made a very bad translation of that > > This is an I18N_NOOP() - can translator comments be added in the usual way? There is a I18N_NOOP2 for that Greetings, Stephan