List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Timepoint for KOffice 1.3.5
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-10-31 14:55:31

I had a few times written that I would like to be ready for a new version of
KOffice on the 8th November.

But mainly becuase the xpdf integer overflow vulneravility is still "floating
around", I prefer to postpone the release for a week.

So the next timepoint for KOffice 1.3.5 is the:
Monday, 15th November 2004 (2004-11-15)

So please try to have the sources and translations ready for that date in the
KOFFICE_1_3_BRANCH.

Have a nice day!