List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Unmaintained KDE packages...
From:       Albert Astals Cid <tsdgeos () yahoo ! es>
Date:       2004-10-19 8:29:28

A Dimarts 19 Octubre 2004 10:25, Stephan Kulow va escriure:
> Am Monday 18 October 2004 21:11 schrieb Görkem Çetin:
> > Hi
> >
> > I've seen some unmaintained packages in kdenonbeta while checking
> > untranslated
> > strings.
> >
> > These are the ones I'm aware of:
> >
> > kcmdhcpd (last release in 2002)
> > http://www.lysator.liu.se/~backstrom/kcmdhcpd/
> >
> > kfs (11th August 2003)
> > http://jrockey.com/develop/kfs/
> >
> > Koncd  (mystically disappeared)
> > http://www.koncd.org
> >
> > kicq (version 1.0: 30 Jul 2000)
> > http://kicq.sourceforge.net/kicq.shtml
> >
> > ktetrinet (latest news in 2001)
> > http://ktetrinet.sourceforge.net/index.html

I work on it from time to time, if you look @ cvs i have done some commits
that even let you play some seconds before segfaulting :-D (previously it did
not even connect to the server)

I did not know it had a SourceForge page. Any idea if i can claim it? and how
to do it?

Albert